We made our return process as seamless as possible! If you don’t love your purchase for any reason, submit a return request with your order number so we can hook you up with an exchange (store credit) or a refund! That’s it. It’s that simple.
For US orders, we offer a prepaid return label but for all international orders including Canada, a return label is not provided and the return postage cost will be covered by the customer.
Items that cannot be returned if they're tried-on:
- Face Masks
- Face Gaiters
Items that can be returned if they're tried-on:
We have a different return policy for our Swim collection. To learn more, check out this link: Can I return a swimsuit?
Retail returns and exchanges for items purchased at the Century City Mall are handled in-store only. Head to this link to learn how: Can I make an exchange at the MeUndies Century City retail store?
The Return Process
What happens after requesting a return?
- After submitting a return request, the form will be received by the CheekSquad.
- Once we have all the information we need, we'll create an authorization for the item/s being returned.
- All you have to do is send the item/s back to us and wait up to 2 weeks for the warehouse to receive the return.
- After it reaches our warehouse, our QC team will check the item/s and process the return within 1-2 business days.
- If the item passes the Quality Check, the reimbursement will then be processed.
Refund vs Exchange, and Timeframe
Returning for a refund is when the amount is being returned to the original form of payment.
Timeframe: You should see the refund or the charge dropped off within 7 business days depending on your bank.
An exchange* or returning for a store credit is when the amount is added to your MeUndies account as in-store money/currency.
*For exchanges, we’ll process a return for store credit instead of sending a replacement item.
Timeframe: The store credit will reflect on your MeUndies account within the day.
Important things to note:
- If you're returning more than 1 order, please make sure the return package only contains the items pre-authorized for return. Items from different orders should be packed separately per order number, using their respective return labels.
- We are only able to issue refunds to the original payment method used for the purchase.
- If you selected store credit as your form of reimbursement, we will not be able to update it to a refund to your payment method, and vice versa.
- If there are additional items in your return package that haven’t been pre-authorized, or there are items missing that we expected to return, we’ll have to send back the entire package and the return will be voided.