To reset your password, simply go through the "Forgot Password" flow at log in. This will send you an email to reset your password.
Whether you forgot your password or just felt like changing it, here’s how you can reset it on your end:
- Click Log In on the upper right corner of the website to display the pop-up window or simply use this link: Reset Password.
- Click “Forgot password?”
- Enter the email address associated with your MeUndies account and click the “Reset Password” button. An email with the subject line "Validate your MeUndies account" will be sent to your email.
- Copy your MeUndies verification code and type them in on the Reset Password page along with your new password.
If you’re already logged in and just want to change your password:
- Head to your Account page and proceed to the “Account Info” tab.
- Below the PASSWORD section, click “Change” to display the pop-up window.
- Enter your old password and your new password, then Save.