Do I have to pay duties and taxes when ordering from Canada?
Canadian orders are not subject to duties and taxes. Woo!
Shipping for all regular orders (non-members) will cost $6.00 (USD) per order, that’s 50% off the standard international rate of $12.00 (USD). Canadian customers with at least one active membership will also receive an additional discount with a shipping rate of just $3.00 (USD) per order. With these new shipping methods, we will cover the duties and taxes you would normally owe and help our customers avoid the excessive Collect on Delivery (COD) fees mandated by border services.
Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
MeUndies now offers expedited shipping options for US customers via FedEx!
Standard Shipping FedEx Two Day $12 USD FedEx Overnight $24 US 2-7 business days 2 business days Next business day Canada 1-3 weeks Not available Not available International 2-4 weeks Not available Not available
- Orders using our Standard shipping method are processed within 1-2 business days. During the holidays, processing time may take 1-3 business days.
- Two Day and Overnight orders placed after 8:00 AM (PST) will be processed on the following business day. EXAMPLE: If you place an order after 8:00 AM (PST) on a Friday, your order will not ship until first thing Monday morning.
- We are unable to make adjustments to the shipping method once an order has been processed.
Do you provide gift wrapping or discreet packaging?
Currently, we do not provide gift or discreet wrapping, but it is something we are considering for the future.
From time to time, we decorate our shipping materials to fit the season but orders with multiple items or packs may ship together in one package so our shipping materials are not intended as gift wrapping. Additionally, we’re not able to send additional packaging material for gift-giving purposes.
Discreet packaging is also not offered so please make sure to only ship to a location you are comfortable receiving underwear in the mail.
Both gift wrapping and discreet packaging are options we are looking forward to providing in the near future.
How much does shipping cost?
Non-member domestic orders over $50 all come with free standard shipping (with expedited options available at additional cost.). Members get free standard shipping regardless of the total. Canadian shipments are $3 for Members and $6 for Non-Members. All other international orders ship for $12. All in USD.
International orders have a flat rate of:
- $3.00 (USD) Canadian Members
- $6.00 (USD) Canadian Non-Members
- $12.00 (USD) all other international locations
Depending on the international shipping location (excluding Canada, Australia, and New Zealand), your order may be subject to import taxes and other fees charged by the local customs authority and/or our preferred carrier.
Where do you ship?
We ship all orders from our warehouse in San Diego, CA to everywhere in the world* including P.O. Boxes and all military locations via their APO, FPO, and DPO addresses.
Depending on the shipping location, your order may be subject to import taxes and other fees charged by the local customs authority and/or our preferred carrier.
On March 18, 2022, non-member orders with a total of under $50 USD (after discounts) that are shipped within the US, are charged $4.50 USD for shipping. Members still get free standard shipping.
Note: We are no longer able to ship orders using package/freight forwarder services. Please use the destination address as the shipping address to avoid order cancellation.
*The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) has implemented restrictions where we are blocking certain countries from accessing the sites or purchasing goods from the US. The country list comes from a combination of the US Department of the Treasury and IRS. The countries are:
(1) Burundi, (2) Belarus, (3) Cuba, (4) Democratic Republic of the Congo, (5) Iran, (6) Iraq, (7) Kuwait, (8) Lebanon, (9) Libya, (10) Nicaragua, (11) North Korea, (12) Qatar, (13) Saudi Arabia, (14) Somalia, (15) Sudan, (16) Syria, (17) Venezuela, (18) Yemen, (19) Zimbabwe, (20) United Arab Emirates